I just wanted to get this out there quickly as something may happen to me ..
- Heart Feels likes it is n a constant grinder
- Anxiety is through the roof
- I have to do stuff when ..
- I have had zero offers of help
- Got moaned at though
- But that is how the British are these days it seems?
A couple of weeks ago I did not do a post on it but I noticed something .. with a toe nail.
On the large toe of my right foot I see these deep ridges running horizontally across my toe that just looked .. weird. I wondered whether or not this might be a sign of deficiency and might be a sign of how serious it had become? So I looked it up at the time and what I discovered was a bit of a surprise .. to say the least.
One of the possibilities was something called Coronary Occlusion which is an obstruction of the blood flow in a coronary artery. This can cause a heart attack. Mild pain, tightness and vague discomfort is what is listed on Wikipedia but the events, which I believe cause the two line .. yeah .. two, were somewhat stronger than these described. It also states that the muscle tissue of the heart may get damaged?
Now I .. have trouble believing it but I have been wondering now if I had a mild heart attack and this is why the symptoms were worse than that described?
- BEAU’S LINES
- Hypocalcaemia – Linked to Low Magnesium
- Coronary Occlusion
- I did go off food and am off it currently but do not think this is the reasoning
- They do nothing
- They take forever when they actually do, do something .. normally for cancer
- They fob off
- They .. lie