In the failure to actually take anyone to court, because no one wants to, keeps making excuses are completely inept at law or whatever, I do try something else.
I try provocation.
If for some bizarre unknown reason, yeah like I don’t know, I cannot take anyone to court the answer is therefore obvious…
If I succeed I will then be taken to court!
Except in the last three and a half years I have failed to succeed in this second most important aspect of all this.
When I have they have failed to succeed and that numbers five times.
Someone that I know I could not get to approach a solicitor was then taken to court by the very people I wanted her to act against. She won and unless I was misinformed she won BIG TIME!
But despite my ability to be able to help her I have, as yet, been able to repeat that process … oooh I forgot. That was the thing that all last year was giving me grief and why it never crossed my mind to approach these people! Damn it, fibrofog!
Anyway, yes. I have not succeeded in getting anyone to help me, despite my mountain of evidence, recordings and paperwork. Despite my health conditions, pains and memory lapses.
So I … provoke! Lol. Take ME to court, why don;t you?
- There are inept at being lawyers
- They are scared they wont win
- They are scared that is is I that will win
- They never had any intention of taking anyone to court
- Any combination of the above
- This in itself is me provoking to be taken to court by being insulting as they are now checking my blogs for what I have posted and said!