Just a simple screenshot fopr this post and some of my usual editing. Just to show what I sent and the fact I sent it to five different DWP departments!
It also refused to accept emails bigger than 10MB so had to send them in two parts.
Of course I want them to miss the fact that I have shown proof…so no labels or tags.
Oh yeah…I did say I was going to be sarcastic?
I suppose then you might want to read the emails? Lol!
- Did not provide me with the documentation I requested via a Subject Access Request instead sent me copies of my own emails to them?!
- I trust you KNOW how a SAR works? No its not saracasm, well maybe a little…
- Then claimed they did not send me what I requested because I did not state ‘which benefits I was referring to
- Silly me I had thought the line ‘Please send me all correspondence and forms pertaining to evidence requested of the NHS’ was pretty self explanatory?! I guess not.
- They claimed to have sent me a SAR form, they did not, and then sent another one to files they cannot find?!
- The last letter is the one stating they cannot find it and I have a recorded telepohoine call from several months ago stating they cannot find them
- Oh and the letter states I requested them in June 2014? Lol, oooh no! I do not think so! I asked them this when I put in my claim for PIPs that I was just refused despite the fact that they have not contacted a GP regarding my health!! Oooh DEAR!
Subject: RE: HOME VISIT REQUEST
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:03:08 +0000
Dear Mr Haswell
Thank you for your further email.
We do not have a current referral for you from the DWP in relation to a claim for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and we have no record of corresponding with you regarding your ESA referral since 3rd October 2014 when we sent you form BF223 to complete, explaining why you did not attend the appointment. On the 2nd October. Your referral was closed and returned to the DWP office dealing with your ESA claim when you failed to attend the appointment and there is no record of any further contact with you regarding your ESA referral. The reason why a home visit had not been authorized for your ESA referral has already been explained and I can add nothing further to this.
ESA and PIP referrals are handled under different contracts and I am unable to assist you with any concerns you have about a Personal Independence Payment (PIP) referral or whether they have asked you to attend an appointment at a venue outside Enfield. Please contact the PIP Customer Service Team at PIPemail@example.com should you have any concerns about this.
Your Subject Access Request for copies of all documents we hold has been noted. The Health Service Directorate are responsible for all data held by Atos Healthcare and as such, I have referred your request to them.
Senior Complaints Manager
Subject: Freedom Of Information Request
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 20:46:08 +0000